Sunday 27 October 2013

More than you can chew.. new goals and realistic targets.

So in following on from the last post I have come to the realisation lately that I bite off far more than I should be chewing. My goals are all well and good but I need to alter my priorities! My show reel has been put off since I left university. Last time I had one together was for a job application in 2010 and it hasn't altered since... So I'm taking my work on this months and last months 11 second club and working on them continually until they sparkle. That can be the start of it and will act as a base to work from. So that will be my goal for the foreseeable future, I can work on competitions once I'm employable! Looks like the D.I.S.S award is going on the back burner this year... *sigh

Gonna keep it short and sweet for now, so heres the usual W.I.P lets just make sure I finish it this time!






Paul out!

No comments:

Post a Comment