Monday 13 May 2013

Yeah ... So I moved house....again, again.

Oook. So I decided mid december, that enough was enough. I refused to sit in a retail job leading me no where. So I made my plans to move back to the homeland, where the family was kind enough to offer me some space to call my own. A space to smash out some projects and get myself a job that doesn't make you regret your choice to get out of bed that morning.  It all happened quite fast and the blog has been a little neglected since my last run of travelling about. But I did it! I left my job and house and moved back to the Midlands. So here I am, rent free for a while, heres what I'm up to now anyways.
A couple of my ideas/projects remain the same, I still want to do my 1000 pictures and I still want to do my action tests, focussing mainly around punching for now. But new just in, is a collab with an old college buddy. Its 2D! I haven't tried any 2D work for a few years now, so its finally time. My good friend Rob has a flare for character design with an emphasis on the ability to create character. Together the aim is to create some character tests and hopefully a couple of web episodes!

Heres a sample of the theme, watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment